Fan zone | Centre Pierre-Charbonneau
As you know, les Jeux de Montréal are a great sports competition for 6 to 12 year olds but it is also a great sports festival. During the whole weekend, you are invited to participate in a lot of free activities.
Come have fun and discover many free animations in the fan zone of the Pierre Charbonneau center, for young and old all day long!
ON THE PROGRAM
- Temporary tattoo: Come and test the ephemeral tattoos offering a wide choice of designs and colors!
- Karibou: You wish to facilitate the development of your children’s skills in a welcoming environment? Come and try our parent-child motor activity program KARIBOU from 1 to 5 years old! Courses, workshops and challenges are all part of the fun!
- Encouragement zone Desjardins: Nothing is more important than to feel supported and accompanied by our loved ones! That’s why an encouragement zone will be set up especially for you thanks to our faithful partner DesJardins. A board where you can write your most beautiful words of encouragement will be available.
- Virtual reality: Immerse yourself in science fiction while keeping your feet on the ground, that’s what we offer you on our virtual reality stand! Put on your helmets and don’t wait any longer to live a surreal and out of the ordinary experience!
- Brick-à-Block (play area): A game zone entirely accessible to all will be present and ready to welcome you to take up new challenges!
- Jeux de Montréal shop: you will have the shop to buy some memories of the event, such as a bottle, bandana, hoodie…
And don’t forget the music and especially the good mood!
Each year, the Montreal Games offer young Montreal athletes a closing ceremony. It is a time to share the many athletic accomplishments in a festive and family atmosphere.
On Sunday, April 2nd, the families of the children registered in the Games will be able to attend the closing party from the stands to admire the Samajam show with the athletes who participated!
Start: 2:30 p.m. in the omnisport of the Claude-Robillard sports complex.
❗️Participation for the closing party is only for Montreal Games athletes, it is not an open event at public❗️