Fan zone | Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard
As you know, les Jeux de Montréal are a great sports competition for 6 to 12 year olds but it is also a great sports festival. During the whole weekend, you are invited to participate in a lot of free activities.
FANS ZONES: Saturday, May 28th and Sunday, May 29th from 9 am to 4 pm
CLOSING PARTY: Sunday, May 29 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To allow the whole family to move and have fun, we are preparing a program* that will please the children as well as the adults.
- The climbing tour : This 7-meter climbing tower will delight all adventurers, whether they are young, older, experienced or not.
- Fast track sport radar with Desjardins : Attention, attention, a contest of skill is organized here. Test your famous slapshot, your fastball or your Tom Brady pass. The radar works in baseball, soccer and field hockey modes.
- Chill zone : A break! Why not! The Chill Zone is an essential event zone. Getting your energy up is never a bad idea.
- Introduction to soccer with CF Montreal: juggling contest, ball driving course and relay race.
- Wheelchaire basketball with CIVA : Come and learn a paralympic sport.
- Karibou course avec Sports Montréal : Discover a great activity for children aged 1 to 5 years old accompanied by their parent.
- Osteopathic session with Epoq : Short osteopathic sessions.
- Wheelchair basketball, sitting volleyball and tennis with Para Sports Québec
- Foot Dart : A new version of the dart game where the darts are replaced by soccer balls that stick directly to the target.
- Photobooth : Take beautiful pictures that you can keep afterwards for a nice souvenir!
Also, Roma‘s food truck will be available to satisfy you!
*Subject to change without notice.
Every year, the Montreal Games offer young Montrealers an exciting Closing Party. It’s a time to share the many sporting achievements and to live an exceptional experience in a family atmosphere. This year’s Closing Ceremony will be hosted by Michel Kunta, host of the Montreal Canadiens, who will get you in the mood. He is already looking forward to celebrating with you and will prepare you to enter the “The World of Wizards“.
For parents, don’t worry, you will not be outdone and will be able to enjoy all the activities of the Fan Zone which will be open until 4pm, while your children will enter the wizarding world and live an exceptional adventure.
Save the date of Sunday, May 29, 2022 for the Closing Party at the Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard.
On the program:
- Witchcraft Kiosks: Who hasn’t dreamed of being a wizard? Wand handling and discovery of magic will make you a real wizard.
- Unusual animals: Discover several little-known and beloved species!
- Characters: Come and meet the emblematic characters of the most mythical saga on the theme of wizards.
- Crazy scientific experiments
- Inflatable games, face painting and more…
❗️The closing party activities are exclusive to Les Jeux de Montréal participants. The magic show is open to the general public.❗️