Fan zone | Complexe sportif de Saint-Laurent
Date and place
2385 Boulevard Thimens, Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 1T4
Children aged 6 to 11 to ride public transit for free from 4 p.m. Friday until service ends Sunday when accompanied by an adult with a valid fare. Find out more
As you know, les Jeux de Montréal are a great sports competition for 6 to 12 year olds but it is also a great sports festival. During the whole weekend, you are invited to participate in a lot of free activities.
Saturday 1st April from 9am to 4pm.
Come and have fun and discover many free activities in the fan zone of the Saint-Laurent sports complex, for young and old all day long!
ON THE PROGRAM
- Temporary tattoo : Come and test the ephemeral tattoos offering a wide choice of designs and colors!
- Karibou: You wish to facilitate the awakening and the skill of your little ones in a welcoming environment? Come and try our parent-child motor activity program KARIBOU from 1 to 5 years old! Courses, workshops and challenges are all part of the fun!
- Encouragement zone: Nothing is more important than to feel supported and accompanied by our loved ones! That’s why an encouragement zone will be set up especially for you thanks to our faithful partner DesJardins. A board where you can write your most beautiful words of encouragement will be available.
- Play zone: A game zone entirely accessible to all will be present and ready to welcome you to take on new challenges!
- Chess/Iron Game: Want to play chess like the big boys? Come and knock down the queen or king who will face you, or improvise yourself as a cowboy thanks to our iron game.
- Giant Hamsterball: On your marks, get set, go! Would you like to be a hamster for a day? Who wouldn’t say no! Our hamsterballs are waiting for you to roll and have fun!
- Fun course: A self-service educational course for 6 to 12 year olds will be present at the Saint-Laurent Sports Complex to stimulate your child’s development and self-confidence.
- Jeux de Montréal shop: you will have the shop to buy some memories of the event, such as a bottle, bandana, hoodie…
And don’t forget the music and the good mood!
Every year, the Montreal Games offer young Montrealers an exciting Closing Party. It’s a time to share the many sporting achievements and to live an exceptional experience in a family atmosphere.
On Sunday, April 2, you will be able to attend the closing party from the stands and watch the Samajam show with the children who participated in the Games!
❗️The closing party activities are exclusive to Les Jeux de Montréal participants❗️